Fanatic Mast & Fuselage Carbon Set
Fanatic Mast & Fuselage Carbon Set - 820 Mast / 680 Fuse is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Our engineering team went through intense R&D running all sorts of simulations with attention to detail and countless hours of on-water testing. We wanted to make sure these Carbon masts and fuselages not only feel solid and perform to the expected level, they also need to handle the forces of those riders pushing the air game. With 5 masts lengths and 3 fuselages this range offers the dream combo for any foiler out there.
Choose your Carbon mast length and Carbon fuselage depending on your skills, preferred discipline and the conditions:
• 75cm – All-round / Entry / Freestyle - Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
• 82cm – All-round / Surf / Freestyle / Downwind - "One for all" mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP Foilers in medium surf. Freestyle Windsurf Foilers.
• 82cm Fanatic x Duotone COLLAB – Surf / Freestyle - Our High Modulus Team Edition Mast for Wing Foilers looking for the highest level in performance. Based on the Duotone SLS Kite mast profile with High Modulus Carbon layup, this mast is for the ambitious rider using constantly wings below 100cm span.
• 90cm – Freeride / Surf / Downwind - Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop, surf and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
• 105cm – Freerace - Wind and Wing Foilers looking for an extra long mast for confidence to push speeds even in rough open ocean conditions.
• 68cm – “Advanced” – Surf / Freestyle - Advanced Wing Foilers looking for a playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers.
• 78cm – “All-round” – Entry / Freeride / Pump - Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level, as well as Wingers with race ambitions. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities.
• 90cm – “Windsurf” All-round - Windsurf Foilers of all levels looking for an easy and stable ride with great control also at higher speeds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.