2024 Cabrinha Logic Foil Board
2024 Cabrinha Logic Foil Board - 3'7 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Kite Foiling opens up a whole new dimension to wind sports and allows riders to push boundaries of what's possible.
The all-new Logic moves on from the previous model with an all-new outline and bottom shape. The Adaptive Strap mounting under the front foot opens up endless opportunities for riding styles with both single or double mount options.
The all-new Carbon construction allowed for weight reduction, and increased stiffness making this the best board for not only all recreational kite foiling, but also in getting riders onto the podium at big air world events.
(3'7" X 18" X 2") - 17L
(4'3" X 18.5" X 2") - 22L
Ignite your kiteboarding experience with the 2024 Cabrinha Logic – a fusion of innovation and performance designed to take your riding to new heights. Explore the cutting-edge features of this foil-specific board, including improved volume distribution for enhanced balance, an optimized length/width ratio for superior stability, and a pulled-in kick tail for increased efficiency and earlier flight.
The Logic boasts a double concave design for forgiving touchdowns and stability, along with an efficient outline and chined rails for improved efficiency and smoother release. With a refined rocker for balanced power transfer and a recessed concave deck for heightened positive feedback, this board delivers a superior kiteboarding experience.
Built with a short and compact design for agility, an EPS core for lightweight buoyancy, and a PVC-reinforced deck for durability, the Cabrinha Logic ensures top-notch performance.
- NEW: Concave deck for enhanced positive feedback
- Refined outline for increased efficiency
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- Lightweight and buoyant EPS core
- User-friendly design for easy progression
- Bevelled rails with a hard release edge
- Angle-adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Fully customized high-grip EVA deck pad
- Double concave nose for forgiving touchdowns and easy launches
- Industry-standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Foil tracks with integrated T-nuts, compatible with the industry-standard 9cm hole pattern
- Incredible versatility across various power sources
- Rigid construction for efficient power transfer during pumping
- PVC reinforced deck for durability
- Double PVC/glass stringers for added strength
- Carbon hybrid construction for reactive and lightweight performance
- Reusable Flexi-Hex packaging
- Included: 4pcs M8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable T-nut assembly (NOTE: Straps sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.