Lift E Foil Battery Conversion Kit Gen 2 and 3 to Gen 4
Lift E Foil Battery Conversion Kit Gen 2 and 3 to Gen 4 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Lift E Foil Battery Conversion Kit Gen 2 and 3 to Gen 4 allows you to upgrade your Lift eFoil from a Gen 2 or Gen 3 battery to a Gen 4 battery.
The Lift E Foil Battery Conversion Kit Gen 2 and 3 to Gen 4 is a simple and easy-to-install upgrade that can give your Lift eFoil a significant boost in performance and ride time.
We have included a charger cable and the battery conversion cable. This is everything you need to make a Gen 3 or 2 efoil to work with Gen 4 batteries.
Here are some of the benefits of upgrading to the Gen 4 battery:
- Longer ride time: The Gen 4 battery offers up to 2.5 hours of ride time, compared to 1.5 hours for the Gen 2 or Gen 3 battery. This means you can spend more time on the water and less time worrying about running out of power.
- Faster charging: The Gen 4 battery charges in 50 minutes, compared to 75 minutes for the Gen 2 or Gen 3 battery. This means you can spend less time waiting for your battery to charge and more time enjoying your eFoil.
- Improved performance: The Gen 4 battery offers improved performance, including faster acceleration and top speed. This means you can ride your eFoil more aggressively and have more fun.
If you are looking for a way to improve the performance, ride time, and charging time of your Lift eFoil, then the Gen 4 battery is the perfect upgrade for you.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when upgrading to the Gen 4 battery:
- The Gen 4 battery is not compatible with all Lift eFoil models. Please check the compatibility chart before purchasing.
- The Gen 4 battery is more expensive than the Gen 2 or Gen 3 battery.
- The Gen 4 battery is not covered by the Lift warranty.
If you are considering upgrading to the Gen 4 battery, I recommend weighing the pros and cons carefully to see if it is the right upgrade for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.